Exposed Skin Care Coupon Code
You might be wondering if there are any Exposed Skin Care coupons available – after all, who doesn’t love a good bargain on a high quality product! We’ve got two special coupons for you right here. You can save 5% off any Exposed Skin Care purchase, and get free shipping on any order over $49 too.Activated Coupon
How To Get Your Exposed Skin Care Discount?
First, go shopping on the Exposed Skin Care site. You’ll find a wide range of products specially formulated to heal, help and support your skin (more on Exposed Skin Care’s powerful products in a moment).
- Once you have everything you like in your shopping cart, click “Proceed to Secure Checkout.”
- If you’re a returning customer, enter your email address and password to sign in.
- If you’re a new customer, enter your email address to create a customer account.
- On the next page, enter your billing information.
- Choose a password
- Check the box if you would like to receive further special offers from Exposed Skin Care
- Click “Proceed To Secure Payment”
- Fill out the secure payment section with your payment details
- At the bottom of the box, on the right, you’ll see a link that says “Have a coupon or promo code? Click here to enter it.”
- Click this link.
- Enter matr5off to claim 5% off your order. The discount will be applied to your order.
- If your order total is more than $49, you can also claim free shipping! Click the coupon link again and enter freeship895.
- Now proceed to checkout and you’re done! Your Exposed Skin Care Order is on the way.
If you suffer with acne, you know how frustrating it can be. Acne can be painful, itchy, uncomfortable and just plain uncomfortable. It can also damage your confidence and make you feel like it’s hard to face the world.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that causes pimples, blackheads and whiteheads to appear on the skin. It’s commonly seen on the face but can also appear on the body, especially on the back, chest and shoulders. Acne can be both uncomfortable and embarrassing, and can cause scarring even after the initial pimples have gone. Acne can easily recur and frequent breakouts are common.
Acne is caused by oily skin – the oil causes pores to become clogged, causing breakouts, and then causing the pores to become more blocked and inflamed. For many sufferers it can feel like a vicious cycle.
A Revolutionary Acne Treatment
Acne can be difficult to treat. The two most common ingredients in over the counter acne treatments are benzyl peroxide, which kills bacteria, and salicylic acid which clears away dead skin cells.
Now acne suffers have new hope thanks to Exposed Skin Care’s revolutionary acne treatment that combines powerful acne medication with the most effective natural extracts. This science plus nature approach has resulted in a trusted acne treatment that has helped many people around the world gain the clearer, healthier skin they crave.
The Exposed Skin Care Secret
The secret of Exposed Skin Care’s effectiveness lies in their unique combination of carefully chosen and scientifically backed ingredients. Scientifically based acne treatment is combined with the healing power of nature in a product that cleans deep, cares for the skin, and prevents further breakouts. Let’s look at the science and nature behind Exposed Skin Care.
Exposed Skin Care treatments are founded on four vital principles:
- Eliminate acne bacteria to clear the problem and prevent future flare ups.
- Control oil in the skin, as excess oil is a leading cause of acne problems.
- Unclog pores to deep cleanse skin and leave it feeling fresh and renewed.
- Calm inflammation and reduce redness for skin that looks and feels better.
- Benzyl peroxide helps control over production of oil, and cleanses acne causing bacteria from both the surface of the skin and from deep within pores too.
- Glycolic acid unclogs pores to reveal the natural smoothness of your skin, while boosting collagen in the skin for a younger and fresher look.
- Salicylic acid unclogs the dead skin cells from pores and tightens them up to prevent them getting clogged again in the future.
- Azelaic acid helps your skin to shed dead skin cells and opens the follicles in a natural way that brings down inflammation.
- Tea tree oil clears and revives your skin with its powerful natural properties and helps prevent future acne flare ups.
- Passion flower soothes your skin and reduces redness for skin that feels and looks less inflamed.
- Licorice root is anti inflammatory and evens out skin tone for healthier better looking skin.
- Green tea is packed full of powerful antioxidants that protect and provide a boost to your skin.
The Exposed Skin Care Story
Exposed Skin Care is based in Seattle, Washington, and was founded in 2002. Exposed Skin Care have a passion for bringing truly effective acne treatments to the market by harnessing the power of both nature and science.
The Exposed Skin Care range was carefully developed by a dedicated team of cosmetologists, dermatologists, chemists and naturopaths to encompass the best of both the scientific and natural worlds. The result? A powerful treatment that deep cleans and treats better than the leading acne brands, and smooths, renews and heals like an expensive spa treatment.
The Exposed Skin Care Range
Exposed Skin Care offers a full range of acne treating products to cleanse, treat, calm and smooth your skin. The result? Beautifully smooth skin that feels fresh and soft and is free from acne.
If you’re new to Exposed Skin Care, we highly recommend starting with one of their acne kits. Each kit contains everything you need to fight acne. Choose from:
The Basic Kit :
Get started with this small but mighty acne fighting kit. Contains Facial Cleanser for a refreshing clean, along with Clearing Tonic to give your skin a boost. All Day Protection Serum keeps your skin protected all day long, while Clear Pore Serum works deep on your pores over night. You’ll also get a Derm-X cloth for gentle but effective exfoliation.The Expanded Kit. All the acne fighting power of the basic kit, with the addition of Moisture Complex for gentle moisturizing action that’s oil free and won’t clog your pores.
The Ultimate Kit :
Everything you need for the clearest skin around. You’ll get all the items from the Expanded Kit, as well as Microderm Scrub to thoroughly smooth your skin, Clarifying Mask for a deep skin detox, and Probiotic Complex supplements to help support and heal your skin from the inside out.
Exposed Skin Care often runs special offers on their kits (at the time of writing each kit was at least 40% off the retail price). You can use their offers in conjunction with our coupons for even more savings, so it’s worth keeping an eye on their site.
You can also purchase all the items from the kits individually, and can buy a body wash or Derm-X body cloth to help with body acne.
Complete Satisfaction Or Your Money Back
One of the things we love about Exposed Skin Care is their iron clad money back guarantee. The Exposed Skin Care team is so confident that their products will heal your acne and improve your skin that they offer complete satisfaction or your money back.
If you use every drop of your first Exposed Skin Care kit and still don’t see any improvement in your skin, you can simply return the empty bottles to Exposed Skin Care for a full no questions asked refund. This guarantee is good for a full year after your purchase so you can try Exposed Skin Care with confidence.
You are also free to return any unopened products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
If you want to enjoy clearer and healthier skin that is free from acne, order your Exposed Skin Care kit today. Don’t forget you can enter matr5off to save 5% on your order, and freeship895 to qualify for free shipping on any order over $49.